Social

Corper's diary- Adura Community (3)

Corper's diary- Adura Community (3)
As Shade began fumbling with the buttons of my shirt to take it off, reality struck. I withdrew from her and adjusted my clothes.
 She tried embracing me again but I pushed her off.

"Stop it, Shade. We shouldn't be doing this," I said sternly, getting up.
"Why? Don't you like me? Is it because I'm your student?" she asked, looking displeased.
"That and the fact that you are engaged," I replied. I picked up my bag and prepared to leave.

"I told you it's an arranged marriage. Not a love match. I don't feel anything for Adedayo. It's you I like. And don't tell me you don't feel anything for me. I could tell by the way you kissed me that you like me," she said coyly.
She was right- I was seriously attracted to her; she was such a lovely and likeable girl but I had no intention of doing anything about it. As long as she was engaged to the Prince, she was off limits to me.

But I had reckoned without Shade's persistence. The next time we met for her lessons, she brought up the issue again. She insisted that we could not keep denying our feelings for each other, that 'we should not let her fiancé come between us.'

"I think I've fallen for you, Francis. I can call you that, can't I? Afterall, you are just a few years older than I," she said, smiling.

"Call me whatever you like. But we can't be together, you belong to someone else," I maintained.
"Not if I have my way," she said. "Deny it all you want, I know you want me. I can see it in your eyes; I see the way you look at me," she stated, drawing close and placing her head on my chest.

I could not deny that I was seriously drawn to her, like a butterfly round a brightly coloured flower. I lifted her head and kissed her lightly on the lips. Her arms circled my neck and we stood that way for a while.
"For a girl of your age, you really know how to tempt a man," I said, smiling down at her.
"I'm a born temptress. Mother Eve has nothing on me!" she said and we both laughed.
That weekend, we travelled to Lagos, about three hours drive from Adura to spend time together. I told Ebuka I was travelling to visit my parents and my girlfriend, Ibim but I never set eyes on them. Shade and I were holed up most of the time in a discreet guest house somewhere in Ikeja.
It was one of the best times of my life, those few days spent with Shade, marking the beginning of our relationship...
What next? Join us tomorrow for more of Francis story!

***********************************************************************************To subscribe to www.beautifularewa.com sms update for free simple send an sms to 40404 with this word " follow mayor38" that is follow mayor38 to 40404

You can also follow us on Facebook



Remember to leave a comment - Or Send comments/suggestions to 08065190885 via sms or whatsapp. You can also join our whatsapp story group on 08065190885

Post a Comment

0 Comments