Social

​ClassiQ reacts to Morell's New Featured song release ​ ​'​ Ba Wani Bugatti Remix ​'​ fans reaction

​Th​e Arewa Mafia ClassiQ reacts to Morell's new song released which featured ClassiQ on the song 'Ba Wani Bugatti Remix'.
Re​ad how ​ClassiQ addresses the issue below:-
Dear Morell,
I feel honoured to be on the remix of your hit single "Ba Wani Bughatti", but Bro my surprise & displeasure here is that you sent me a different beat to record on way back in early 2016, and now you dropped the song with an entirely different beat without our knowledge Hmmm😊 .. I think out of courtesy, mutual respect & professionalism, We should have been aware of all these changes & more if it were for a positive motive. Well, God knows it all & may HE bless the hustle big brother .. Stay blessed & more hits to your career!!! #LongLiveKingMusa










AreWaMaFia
​.
A post shared by S A R K I👑 (@classiq) on

Post a Comment

0 Comments