Social

I HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER TO WORLD BUT I CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE RAP WAS RESTRICTING ME: TIMEOUT WITH VIPER X (TTBL)


#BABLOG had an exclusive interview with Viper X and here are a few Q&As you might need to know
#BABLOG: Who is Viper X?
VIPER X: Viper X is a pop/Alternative music artiste,an inspirational advocate and actor,born and raised in Nothern Nigeria (Bauchi state),Viper X whose real name is Solomon Iliya Yankari had interest in music from a very early age  of 6 (six) but dint really took the music as a career till the age of 17 when he was introduced to Kashbeat (a rap boy group) by Djahim,later joined 'The X Generation) introduced by Duc X (a boy rap/R&B Group) before going on solo career.He was also a trombonist and a snare drummer in the boys bridged from 2016 to 2011.Viper X music is also influenced by musicians as Michael Jackson,Queens (a British boy band),John Newman,kwabs,Sam Smith and Jacob Banks.

#BABLOG: What inspired you to do music?
VIPER X: I guest my inspiration comes from my real life experience and story


#BABLOG: When I knew you initially, u were a rapper now you sing. Did you switch or Did you sell out?
VIPER X: Wow this one is a hard one,I started making music as a rapper,yes that's right no doubt and back in my home town I was known for that.but at a point in time I was feeling like I have so much to offer to world but I can't do that because rap was restricting me,so I had to find a new sound for my stories and that is how I find my self doing the kind of music am making

#BABLOG: You were working on a project which was supposed to contain your hits like tied and loose, eve
I guess I can say u abandoned it to do a new EP TTBL, what happened
VIPER X: Yes true Eve is part a project called 'Recognition' in which my management schedule it to be released early next year,but Tied and Loose is set to be the leading song of The Trash Box List

#BABLOG: What is the content of TTBL EP.
VIPER X: The TTBL EP is a remake collection of some of my old songs except for 'Tied and Loose' which was already released as a promotional and leading song of the TTBL,

#BABLOG: The TTBL EP release date was recently postponed can you tell your fans why and when they can anticipate the new release date?
VIPER X: the TTBL was postponed by my management for some confidential reasons but I can tell you that is all to ensure a quality project for our dear audience.The project was has been postponed to 15th July 2018

Post a Comment

0 Comments