Social

Story Promo

I was walking quickly and was nearly half way down the path when two men suddenly appeared as if from nowhere. They grabbed me and dragged me into the bush. I was screaming and struggling but they overpowered me; I was just 15, what could I do against two strong men in a lonely spot where no one...

You need to log in tomorrow for the continuation of this story. It's an excerpt from our new series titled  'Gina's Cross'.

 Don't miss it! And thanks for stopping by today. Do enjoy the rest of your day!

***To subscribe to www.beautifularewa.com sms update for free simple send an sms to 40404 with this word " follow mayor38" that is follow mayor38 to 40404

You can also follow us on Facebook



Remember to leave a comment - Or Send comments/suggestions to 08065190885 via sms or whatsapp. You can also join our whatsapp story group on 08065190885

Post a Comment

0 Comments