Social

Secret Games (2) preview


"Good evening, Chief," Chuks greeted the old man, giving a slight bow. As he raised his head towards me, I felt a tingle as his gaze met mine.

'My God! What's it about this man that makes him so irresistible to me?' I thought as I stared right back at him, my eyes conveying what I could not express in words. At least, not when my husband was around.

"Oh, you are here, Chuks," my husband said, dropping his glass and waving him to a seat. "So, how did the meeting go?" he asked him. But before he could reply, my husband called out:

"Koko dear, you should place an extra setting at the dinner. Chuks is joining us."

"Ah, Chief! There's no need for that! I can always stop over at an eatery on my way home," he said.

He waved his objections away with his hand...

Watch out for the rest of the story tomorrow!

This story was should have been completed by now but it could not be posted due to some technical hitches. We apologise for the delay.

to be continued

       
To subscribe to www.beautifularewa.com sms update for free simple send an sms to 40404 with this word " follow mayor38" that is follow mayor38 to 40404
You can also follow us on Facebook
Remember to leave a comment - Or Send comments/suggestions to 08065190885 via sms or whatsapp. You can also join our whatsapp story group on 08065190885

Post a Comment

0 Comments