Social

NUBASS President Nasiru Nuhu Cigari Attacked. Sends Latter to the Commissioner of Police

the newly elected president of the national President of National Union of Bauchi State Students NUBASS was attacked on Monday 17th October 2016. Sends an open latter to the commissioner of Police Bauchi state command. read below.

THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE Bauchi state Command.
MY LIFE IS IN DANGER BY ONE Muhammad Abubakar jibo (special Assistant to the executive governor of Bauchi State on students mattes.
I comrade Nasiru Nuhu Cigari, newly elected national President of National Union of Bauchi State Students(NUBASS).
Hereby write and notify you and similarly request your immediate action over a violent attacked made to me and my entourage, today being Monday the 17th of October 2016 at 17:30 hours, along federal low cost opposite National open university Bauchi, on our way back home after a condolence visit of the family of elder-stateman Late Alhaji Ahmad Muhammad Lame(ciroman wunti) of Federal Low cost Bauchi.


Sir, the attack was carried out while Muhammad Jibo,shehu Hassan jarawa and Abubakar Auwal( Asabs) seating down inside the Jibo's Car, and it was carried out by thugs :Sallau Duguja,Hassan Dan zaki and Dan-lanci, and immediately after the incident Jibo was carried them away.

Sir, I have every reason to believe that it is paid job by the former who had prior to the attack issued a threat of life to me and also, I have in my disposition a recorded audio of the voice of the S. A's brother Ralliyuddin Ibrahim Jibo(Ralle) telling the one Babangida Fire service to expect the attack on the exact evening it occurred. Sir the attack resulted in (damaged of two cars).

It's in this vein, that I deem it exigent to send this letter to you and affirm further that as a peace loving citizen no law will be taken into hands either by me or my supporters, we will patiently await your immediate action.

I do hope and pray that the sad incident will not escalate into violence and I pray for the continuous reigning of peace and harmony in Bauchi State and Nigeria at large.

Thanks your's in nation Building
COMR. NASIRU NUHU cigari
NUBASS National President

Post a Comment

0 Comments