Social

#MUSIC: TIED & LOOSE- VIPER X

The song 'Tied and Loose' talks about my true life experience from a past relationship, the idea just hit me up after the whole scena and I felt like writing a song about it, the funny truth is that most people don't realise the fact that I always sing about my true life experience,
95% percent of my songs are personal with 'Tied and Loose' also included,it was a bitter sweet experience that made the whole relationship situation inconsistent although I was ready to give it my all but it was not the same on the other hand, is hard for you to keep a relationship when is unbalance,today we are cool (Tied) and the next we are something else (Loose),it's been a year since the last time I release any song 'EvE' although we released the lyrics video but it feels like it's been a life time, am just glad that we are dropping this project God it feels great.

Post a Comment

0 Comments